Workshops & Events
Our workshops are a fantastic way to deepen your practice or begin your yoga journey.
Throughout the year we host a range of different trainings and workshops run by YogaCita and guest teachers. As a YogaCita member you can receive a 10% discount on all our workshops and trainings.
We also hire our space! If you’re interested in hosting your upcoming event with us please get in touch
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Beginners Course - Commencing 18 November 2021:
A great way to safely learn the basics or polish up and refine your flow.
These courses are facilitated by studio owners Paul & Simone.
Perhaps you’re a complete beginner or you’ve tried yoga before but want to learn the foundations before entering group classes.
If you have felt intrigued by yoga but unsure where to start, then this course is the ideal way for you to learn the fundamental principles of alignment in yoga postures, breathwork and the benefits of yoga to mind and body.
Run Over four weeks with access to two classes per week the course is designed to introduce you to yoga postures through step by step verbal description and demonstration. We emphasize student understanding, safety and stability
You’re welcome to attend as many classes as you like as we build up to a common yoga sequence in our final week.
These courses have been a very popular way for our community to get started or restart on their yoga journey.
$99 includes access to two beginners classes per week run over four weeks.
Our next beginners course will commence on:
18 November 2021 – taking bookings now
Get in touch to register for our next upcoming course
Classes will run.
Thursdays @ 6.15 pm
Saturdays @ 12pm
Yin Yoga 50hr Teacher Training
This course provides a solid foundation of the theory and methodology of Yin Yoga. You will learn how Yin Yoga works along the body’s meridians, and the effects on the bio-mechanics of the body including how the poses work on the fascia and connective tissue. We will also explore experientially how Yin Yoga works on deep levels to still the mind and balance the emotions, and central nervous system.
You will be guided through the teaching method and sequencing of 20 key poses in Yin Yoga, and variations on these poses. Students will have the opportunity for practical teaching experience and are encouraged to develop their competence and confidence in sharing Yin Yoga with others.
These courses are available to students and teachers alike, no previous experience is neccesary.
Please register interest to be notified of our next training dates.
KARMA KINGLAKE RETREAT - 3-5 September 2021
Just over one hours drive from Melbourne. We invite you to take the time out to escape the day to day grind and re connect with yourself, nurturing your own inner peace in this beautiful soul sooth-ing setting.
We aim to provide you a well curated program which will include daily yoga practices, mindfulness activities, workshops as well as plenty of free time to curl up with a book, explore the Kinglake surrounds or simply relax.
- Beautiful tranquil bush land setting
- Practices will take place in a spacious elevated room with fire place and tree top views
- Shared classes, spare time and social gatherings
- All vegan, vegetarian meals, snacks and refreshments are catered for by our private chef.
- Art Workshop.
- Aromatherapy talk.
- Access Bars*.
- On-site massage*.
- Sound Healing.
- Explore Kinglake surrounds such as; The popular St Andrews Market, Kinglake township, Kin-glake Produce and Artsian Market.
*At an additional cost
- Kinglake is located on the top of the Great Dividing Range and is surrounded by National Park
- The property itself is set on 2.5 acres of bush land
- Walking distance to the National Park with plenty of nature walks near by
- Stylish self contained cabins with fire places, kitchenette and living spaces and balconies
- Group dining space
- Private elevated function space for group classes and workshops
- Private room – Queen bed with ensuite – $899pp
- Shared room – 2 single beds $699pp
- Couple room – shared Queen bed $699 pp
Spaces are limited to 12.
pricing includes workshops, all meals and accommodation. All activities are optional